This set has the following shapes included:
- Mini gooseneck - good for curved areas
- Mini oval - good for curved areas
- Mini square - good for a variety of straight edges for a wide and even has notches in which is good for luthier work ie acoustic bridge saddle crowning
- Mini Concave/Convex - good for curved areas and also luthier work such as guitar bridge contouring.
These small and flexible scrapers are really great for finishing your projects. You can control exactly how much wood you are removing and with a range of shapes, these finish a wide range of areas.
Thickness approx. 0.012"
Tool Manufacturer: Thomas Flinn (Sheffield, England)
We'll aim to dispatch your products the same or next day when you order before 10am, Monday to Friday.
Full Delivery Info click here >
UK Delivery (Est 1-3 working days) 1-15kg: £3.60, 15kg+: £18.00+. Each order is dispatched using Royal Mail or our selected preferred courier.
- International - available
We know there may be a time when you need to exchange or return an item. We offer a 35 day No quibble returns policy.
If you would like to return an item(s) please read our returns page: Returns - Click Here