Flexcut SlipStrop with Sharpening Compound
Flexcut SlipStrop with Sharpening Compound is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Sign up to be the first to know when it's here
- The Flexcut SlipStrop consists of a series of complex mouldings to cater for carving tool sharpening and deburring for different profiles.
- Two areas of leather.
- Ideal for maintaining the inside and outside of gouges and vee carving tools, and for quickly applying a mirror finish to a razor sharp finish.
- This Slip Strop comes complete with a specially formulated abrasive compound, the Flexcut Gold Polishing Compound.
- The Flexcut Slipstrop is ideal for maintaining super-sharp edges.
- The rear leather can be used for stropping small whittling knives and Stanley knives.
Sharpening instructions included.
Tool Manufacturer: Flexcut (USA)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.