Veritas Miniature Router Plane
Veritas Miniature Router Plane is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- A miniature Veritas router presented in a French-fitted embossed leatherette case.
- The router is constructed with hardwood handles and a machined stainless steel body, lapped sole, a knurled clamping knob, a fine screw feed mechanism for controlling the blade depth.
- Overall Size (with handles): 75mm (3"), Weight: 55g.
- Sole Width: 38mm approx. Sole Length: 59mm approx.
- A2 steel blade: 3.2mm wide.
- Ideal for model makers and any use where intricate work is needed.
The miniature Veritas router plane is 75mm wide and comes complete with a 3.2mm wide HRC 60-62 hardened A2 tool-steel blade, a machined stainless steel body with ground and lapped sole, a knurled clamping knob, a fine screw feed mechanism for controlling the blade depth, and hardwood knobs.
This little router is housed in its own fitted case.
This small router plane is a great little tool for fine inlay and intricate work.
The miniature router is presented in a small fitted black presentation box.
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
For more photos and information please see the Veritas Miniature Router Review on FindMyTool.co.uk
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.