The WoodFox twin pocket hole jig is designed to allow the accurate drilling of side by side pocket holes on both new projects and repairs.
Its unique magnetic quick adjust system makes setting up the jig a rapid and simple operation, without doubt one of the simplest and most efficient pocket hole jig systems available today.
Unique Features Of The WoodFox Jigs:
- Inbuilt workpiece thickness gauge for rapid checking of material dimensions.
- Inbuilt drill depth setting gauge.
- Inbuilt set up gauge for rapid drilling of new joints.
- Inbuilt set up gauge for rapid drilling of an internal repair joint.
Supplied as Jig with base, 3/8 drill bit, depth stop collar and hex key.
We aim to dispatch orders the same or next day when you order before 11am, Monday to Friday.
Full Delivery Info click here >
UK Delivery (Est 1-3 working days) 1-15kg: £3.60. Each order is dispatched using Royal Mail or our selected preferred courier (Normally Parcel Force).
- International Delivery - Resuming Soon
We know there may be a time when you need to exchange or return an item. We offer a 35 day No quibble returns policy.
If you would like to return an item(s) please read our returns page: Returns - Click Here