Microplane Snap In Fine Flat Blade - 8"
Microplane Snap In Fine Flat Blade - 8" is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
- Replacement snap in Microplane blade available in coarse or fine teeth.
- Cuts - doesn't scrape or tear
- Creates shavings rather than dust
- Made from 400 series stainless steel
- Cuts up to 10 times faster with less effort than similar products
- Dimensions: 205mm x 30mm
- Fine grade blade
Manufactured in the USA from high grade stainless steel, the unique Microplane manufacturing process creates hundreds of extremely sharp teeth for fast, smooth, effortless cutting.
Durable, non-clogging and rustproof.
Use to work with a wide variety of materials - wood, plastics, rubber, body filler, etc, etc.
Microplanes leave a good finish, requiring only a light sanding to further refine the surface.
Blade Length: 8"
Size: 205mm x 30mm
Manufacturer: Microplane (USA)
Please read instructions before use.
Payment & Security