- Fits all 254mm (10") surform frames to further extend the usefulness of an already versatile tool.
- Suitable for use on timber but also suitable for use on plasterboard.
- Cuts - doesn't scrape or tear
- Creates shavings rather than dust
- Made from 400 series stainless steel
- Cuts up to 10 times faster with less effort than similar products
- Dimensions: 240mm x 43mm
Manufactured in the USA from high grade stainless steel, the unique Microplane manufacturing process creates hundreds of extremely sharp teeth for fast, smooth, effortless cutting.
Durable, non-clogging and rustproof.
Microplanes leave a good finish, requiring only a light sanding to further refine the surface.
Blade Length: 10"
Size: 240mm x 43mm
Manufacturer: Microplane (USA)
Please read instructions before use.
We aim to dispatch orders the same or next day when you order before 11am, Monday to Friday.
Full Delivery Info click here >
UK Delivery (Est 1-3 working days) 1-15kg: £3.60. Each order is dispatched using Royal Mail (Normally 1st class or Tracked 24) or our selected preferred courier (Normally Parcel Force).
- International Delivery - Resuming Soon
We know there may be a time when you need to exchange or return an item. We offer a 35 day No quibble returns policy.
If you would like to return an item(s) please read our returns page: Returns - Click Here