- Fits all 254mm (10") surform frames to further extend the usefulness of an already versatile tool.
- Suitable for use on timber but also suitable for use on plasterboard.
- Cuts - doesn't scrape or tear
- Creates shavings rather than dust
- Made from 400 series stainless steel
- Cuts up to 10 times faster with less effort than similar products
- Dimensions: 240mm x 43mm
Manufactured in the USA from high grade stainless steel, the unique Microplane manufacturing process creates hundreds of extremely sharp teeth for fast, smooth, effortless cutting.
Durable, non-clogging and rustproof.
Microplanes leave a good finish, requiring only a light sanding to further refine the surface.
Blade Length: 10"
Size: 240mm x 43mm
Manufacturer: Microplane (USA)
Please read instructions before use.
We aim to dispatch orders the same day when you order before 10am, Monday to Friday.
Full Delivery Info click here >
UK Delivery (Est 1-3 working days) 1-15kg: £3.60. Each order is dispatched using either Royal Mail 24, Tracked 24 or our selected preferred courier (Normally Parcel Force 24). Age restricted parcels are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48 or Parcel Force.
- International Delivery - Resuming Soon
We know there may be a time when you need to exchange or return an item. We offer a 35 day No quibble returns policy.
If you would like to return an item(s) please read our returns page: Returns - Click Here