Henry Taylor Incannel Firmer Gouge Set contains the following sizes:
- 1/4" (6mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 6mm (1/4 inch) approx.
- 3/8" (10mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 13mm (1/2 inch) approx.
- 1/2" (13mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 16mm (5/8 inch) approx.
- 5/8" (16mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 19mm (3/4 inch) approx.
- 3/4" (19mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 25mm (1 inch) approx.
- 1" (25mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 38mm (1 1/2 inch) approx.
Each blade is carefully forged, correctly hardened and tempered and ground inside giving an outside cutting edge.
Final honing may be required before use to suit individuals needs.
This gouge has a hardwood handle and finished with a brass ferrule.
Blade Length: 120mm - 130mm approx.
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
The tools may need very minor final sharpening with a sharpening stone / strop to suit the users needs (as will regularly need to be done through the use of the tools).
Sizes are approximate.
These tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye), these are not precision made.
If you would like the Henry Taylor firm gouge outcannel set, please contact us.
We aim to dispatch orders the same day when you order before 10am, Monday to Friday.
Full Delivery Info click here >
UK Delivery (Est 1-3 working days) 1-15kg: £3.60. Each order is dispatched using either Royal Mail 24, Tracked 24 or our selected preferred courier (Normally Parcel Force 24). Age restricted parcels are sent using Royal Mail Tracked 48 or Parcel Force.
- International Delivery - Resuming Soon
We know there may be a time when you need to exchange or return an item. We offer a 35 day No quibble returns policy.
If you would like to return an item(s) please read our returns page: Returns - Click Here