Henry Taylor Incannel Firmer Gouge Set
Henry Taylor Incannel Firmer Gouge Set is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
FREE delivery on orders over £75. (Est 1-3 working days)
Main Carrier: Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Henry Taylor Incannel Firmer Gouge Set contains six firmer gouges from the Dark Range
- The Henry Taylor Incannel Firmer Gouge is a standard length carpenters chisel with a gouge shaped blade.
- The bevel is on the inside of the blade.
- Comes with Leather tool roll
- Made in Sheffield, England, Established 1834.
Henry Taylor Incannel Firmer Gouge Set contains the following sizes:
- 1/4" (6mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 6mm (1/4 inch) approx.
- 3/8" (10mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 13mm (1/2 inch) approx.
- 1/2" (13mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 16mm (5/8 inch) approx.
- 5/8" (16mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 19mm (3/4 inch) approx.
- 3/4" (19mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 25mm (1 inch) approx.
- 1" (25mm) with a Curvature (diameter): 38mm (1 1/2 inch) approx.
Each blade is carefully forged, correctly hardened and tempered and ground inside giving an outside cutting edge.
Final honing may be required before use to suit individuals needs.
This gouge has a hardwood handle and finished with a brass ferrule.
Blade Length: 120mm - 130mm approx.
Tool Manufacturer: Henry Taylor (Sheffield, England)
The tools may need very minor final sharpening with a sharpening stone / strop to suit the users needs (as will regularly need to be done through the use of the tools).
Sizes are approximate.
These tools are hand forged using traditional techniques (including working by eye), these are not precision made.
If you would like the Henry Taylor firm gouge outcannel set, please contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.