The Veritas carver's screw is made from solid brass bar.
The body is hexagonal allowing it to be securely clamped in a vice, or the screw tightened using a spanner.
The large moulded knob is fitted with a low friction brass insert.
- Carver's Screw with many unique design features:
- Tapered tip is easily started in a pre-drilled 8mm hole
- The farther you turn it in, the tighter the grip
- Specially cut high-profile threads that will not pull out of the workpiece
- Hex shank is convenient for use with a spanner or gripped in a vice
Tool Manufacturer: Veritas Tools (Canada)
We'll aim to dispatch your products the same or next day when you order before 10am, Monday to Friday.
Full Delivery Info click here >
UK Delivery (Est 1-3 working days) 1-15kg: £3.60, 15kg+: £18.00+. Each order is dispatched using Royal Mail or our selected preferred courier.
- International - available
We know there may be a time when you need to exchange or return an item. We offer a 35 day No quibble returns policy.
If you would like to return an item(s) please read our returns page: Returns - Click Here